Sunday, November 22, 2015

Peanut Butter Hershey Kiss Cookies

My sweet friend Bekah (who is also extremely close to her due date) posted a picture of this kind of cookie earlier last week on her Facebook, and ever since I saw them on my news feed, I've been wanting them! Last Sunday night after an extremely busy and productive weekend (and a Redskins win!) I decided to take a stab at these delicious cookies that I had never tried making before. They were extremely easy and they are so good!! Here's the recipe that I found on Pinterest:

Ingredients:

- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 package of Hershey's kisses

Yields 3+ dozen cookies

Instructions:

Cream butter, peanut butter and sugars with a mixer.


Beat in eggs and vanilla, then stir in the dry ingredients.


Roll dough into 1 inch balls and roll lightly in sugar.


Place the dough balls on a cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 9 minutes.


Remove from the oven and immediately press a Hershey's kiss into the center of the cookie.


Let sit for about 3 minutes, then move to cooling racks to cool. That's it!


They were delicious... Enjoy!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment