Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Quck & Easy Crock Pot Meal: Hawaiian Chicken

This recipe is one of my top 5 favorite crock pot recipes. (Heather K., if you're reading this - thank you so much for sending me this recipe!) It's so easy and is delicious! It actually surprised me because I'm not a fan of anything pineapple (unless of course you're making me a Malibu Bay Breeze) - but I wanted to try it when I made it for dinner for Eric one night, and I'm so happy that I did! I serve mine over jasmine rice and it's plenty to fill you up! I promise you that it tastes better than it may look :) Click here for the link to prep this meal to freeze. Enjoy!!


Ingredients:

- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 1 can of Pineapple Chunks (20 oz.)
- 1 bottle of Catalina Salad Dressing

Directions:

Add the chicken breasts, can of pineapple chunks and the bottle of Catalina salad dressing to the crock pot. Cook on low heat for 3.5 hours.

Once the chicken is cooked, serve over rice and enjoy! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment