Thursday, April 7, 2016

Easy Side Dish: Oven Baked Asparagus

Being the picky eater that I am, I always avoided asparagus when my parents made it. It wasn't until a couple of years ago that I finally agreed to trying it (yes... can you believe that I was 26 years old without ever trying asparagus?! Judge away - I totally deserve it!) After I finally tried it - I can't believe that I put it off for so long - it was delicious!

I love simplicity when cooking, and this was the perfect recipe for that (thanks, Mom!)


Ingredients:
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- olive oil
- 3 small garlic cloves/sections

Instructions:
- Line your asparagus in a baking dish
- Drizzle with olive oil
- Use your garlic press to add garlic all over the tops of your asparagus.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees

Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment