Sunday, July 12, 2015

Roasted Squash, Peppers & Onions

One of my many favorite things to take from Dad's garden during the summer is yellow squash! There are a ton of summer dish recipes that you can make with squash and other garden vegetables - this happens to be one of my favorites! It's easy, quick and so yummy. Hope you enjoy, and Dad, thanks for the recent batch of fresh squash! :)

Ingredients:
  • Yellow Squash
  • Large Onion
  • Bell Peppers
  • Olive Oil
  • Salt
  • Pepper
  • Old Bay

Instructions:
  1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
  2. Wash and slice the squash, onion and bell peppers.
  3. Toss vegetables in a bowl with olive oil, salt, pepper and Old Bay. (Feel free to use any of your other favorite spices too!)
  4. Place in a Pyrex dish and bake for 12 minutes.

That's it! Later this summer once I have the chance to make it for myself, I'll share one of my Dad's favorite squash recipes - Crab Stuffed Squash, It'll be worth the wait!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment