Thursday, January 1, 2015

Remembering 2015

It's incredible looking back at 2014 and reflecting on all of the great memories and moments that we had and that we shared with friends and family, along with the personal achievements that we had in 2014.
For 2015, I'm trying something new! 

I came across this idea earlier this summer and I wish that I would have started it then
(but at the time I had decided that it should probably be something for New Years,
so that you could do it for an entire calendar year). 



I made this mason jar for 2015. For all our favorite memories, positive moments, celebrations, achievements, etc., we will write them down on a little piece of paper and place it in the mason jar. You could also put pictures or other memorabilia in the jar too (ticket stubs, concert tickets, etc.) 

On New Years Day 2016, it will be so much fun to open the jar and pull out all of the pieces of paper with our favorite memories on them and reading over each of them together. 

I think it'll be a great and fun way to reflect on the year! :)

Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment